The ATS Electro-Luber
Oil Expertise is the approved UK supplier and consultant for Electronic Lubrication via ATS Electrolube systems. The electro-luberTM uses an electro-chemical reactor cell which converts electrical energy into safe, inert nitrogen gas. The gas is trapped in a hermetically sealed bellows type gas chamber. ATS Electro-Lube was the first company to use this self-contained automatic lubrication technology; as the gas is produced an internal pressure builds up in the bellows and is applied against the orange piston. The piston then forces the lubricant out of the cylinder and into the point of lubrication. The unit can empty between 15 days to 1 year depending on the setting of the simple userprogrammable DIP switch. The selection can be changed or turned off at any time.
• Self-Contained, stand-alone automatic, single point lubricator
• Continuous lubrication using safe, inert, nitrogen gas. Continuous lubrication of bearings removes and protects foreign matter from entering, slows oxidation, aids in dissipating heat, and ensures a constant supply of fresh lubricant.
• Available in 4 sizes.
• Pressures up to 50psi
• Approved for all explosive environments. Certified
Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F,G.
Also certified by MSHA and Energy, Mines Canada for use in mining. ATEX certified units also available.
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
• Multiple settings to empty from 15 days to 1 year. • May be remote mounted to 3’ (1m.)
• Filled with customer specified lubricant.
• Designed for the industrial workplace
• dust proof
• waterproof to 30’